Social Media Strategist
We hope you help us to convey our values.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to advocate, attract and interact with targeted virtual communities, design and execute social media campaigns.
· Build and execute social media strategy
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that raise public awareness and builds connections with community members to take action
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate news, social data/metrics and give suggestions
· Collaborate with party members and councillors to coordinate actions
· Excellent Political instincts and able to have a finger on the pulse
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
· Fluency in Chinese and English
· Hands-on experience with digital content design, write-ups and production; making good use of both hard- and software
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and teamwork.
· Ability to translate creativity and ideas into actions; creating and developing contents and follow-up plans.
· Knowledge in photo/video editing software, e.g. Photoshop, AfterEffect, Premiere etc. would be an advantage
· Subjected to relative working experience
Please apply with CV stating expected salary, estimated date of availability and portfolio to [email protected]
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER